Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Dimelo, Miami

Just now, fish20 said:

good survey.  I roasted the team and ballpark experience.

That's odd behavior for a "shill" who helps spread "propaganda" in support of Jeter. /sarcasm

1 minute ago, MarlinsLou said:

Didn't click, is there a place I can get on a soapbox about service time

unilever-dove-bar-soap-3-5oz-box-of-48-mHere you go, but good luck standing on that tiny box.

17 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

That's odd behavior for a "shill" who helps spread "propaganda" in support of Jeter. /sarcasm

haha, the one thing i did say positive about the team was the offseason moves and the need to stick to the plan and be smart about service time.  Im not really sure why i got so inside baseball considering there is 0 chance anyone with significance reads what i wrote, but i felt the need to do it.  I also talked about the need to make it more of a major league experience while balancing the funny in between inning stuff.  I think theres a middle ground that can make it feel like a major league team without completely eradicating all fun from the in game activities.

I took  the survey just now. I got the e-mail yesterday and ignored because I thought the subject line was cheesy and first thing I thought was something involving Pitbull. I like the question they asked. I think it should defiintely say Marlins.

During the survery I did rip them on the Energy team as well as the food options and taking care of season ticket holders. One of the reasons I didn't renew besides the price sky rocketing was the customer service reps were awful. I told my ticket agent to stop emailing and actually pick up the phone and call me. lmao

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MarlinsLou said:

Didn't click, is there a place I can get on a soapbox about service time

Yes. The testimonial booths. Seriously. Do it. 

11 hours ago, fish20 said:

Im not really sure why i got so inside baseball considering there is 0 chance anyone with significance reads what i wrote

I disagree with this in general. At first this will probably be read by just a few interns behind a computer screen but this feels like a big campaign from the top of the organization and I don't doubt that eventually the responses will get seen by the front office in some form of reports and things like that. It'll probably be something like "Hey Mr Jeter and Mr Bowers, x% of fans mentioned delaying service times, x% of fans mentioned food prizes, etc etc." 

11 hours ago, Bald Eagle said:

Considering how I'm one of the clear leaders of the propaganda machine here I think I was very hard on them in the survey. I tried to use a bit of psychology.

My thinking was anything that I said wasn't good enough or needed improvement will get worked on even if I already think it's fine. I put in A LOT of negatives. You can't take a survey like this at this point in the ownership's tenure and say everything is great.

I ripped the Energy Team because I want them gone.

To be honest the only thing I really praised was Billy The Marlin because they've already shown some iffiness on him and I don't want them cutting him back any more and I think he is a damn good mascot.

I mentioned that concession prizes were too high and said that while I know the prices are comparable to the rest of MLB they were still too high for someone with a family, like myself. I told them I make sure my wife and I eat elsewhere before a game because the prices for a family to eat at a game add up so fast that the only thing I can really afford is a snack for my kid because he's a kid. Lowering prices even slightly would mean I maybe get my kids food plus more for my wife and I. 

Also, did anyone find some questions tricky to answer based on the timing as far as ownership? Like there was choice that asked if the Marlins have "a commitment to winning" and I thought that was tough to answer because for Loria's entire tenure I can mostly say no but for Jeter I wanna say mostly yes but then again it's too early to say yes or no for sure so how in the world do I answer that without being able to actually give a full explanation?