Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Dimelo, Miami

58 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

There is a garage door by the players entrance built INTO the park that Jeter and Sherman use.

Yes I've seen this in action it's awesome. I was leaving a game and walking towards the garage and security stops the crowd for a moment as I see the door rising and I'm expecting just some maintenance style equipment maybe a pick up truck with ladders and metal beams etc etc but the door rises and there's Sherman and his wife with the top down and they just ride off looking so cool, it reminded me of the batmobile leaving the batcave. 

26 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Yes I've seen this in action it's awesome. I was leaving a game and walking towards the garage and security stops the crowd for a moment as I see the door rising and I'm expecting just some maintenance style equipment maybe a pick up truck with ladders and metal beams etc etc but the door rises and there's Sherman and his wife with the top down and they just ride off looking so cool, it reminded me of the batmobile leaving the batcave. 

Wait.... top down?

When I saw Sherman he was in a 2015 Malibu, and Jeter was in an older Land Rover lol.

Just now, Piazza31 said:

Wait.... top down?

When I saw Sherman he was in a 2015 Malibu, and Jeter was in an older Land Rover lol.

I could be wrong but I definitely saw his face very clearly and my mind is remembering it as top down. 

8 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Why did Sherman have a halter top on and why was it down?

Was hoping if he showed the boys.... he'd get a little cash for a SS.

3 minutes ago, Piazza31 said:

Was hoping if he showed the boys.... he'd get a little cash for a SS.

He's already paying $5M a year for one SS (Jeter)

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

He's already paying $5M a year for one SS (Jeter)

Jeter's so cheap he won't even buy himself a uniform.

7:10 is perfect. Anything after that is way too late and unnecessary and would probably decrease attendance to be honest. I can see 6:40 being a thing but is 30 mins really much of a difference when 7:10 is good enough? 6:10 seems super inconvenient for many reasons... though I love that time for Saturday games, 4:10 is phenomenal for Saturdays too. 

• Like 1

What about 7:35 start times like Atlanta does? That's not too late, IMO, and more people may actually show up before the game officially begins instead of trickling in during the 2nd and 3rd.