Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Dimelo, Miami

3 hours ago, Michael said:

What about 7:35 start times like Atlanta does? That's not too late, IMO, and more people may actually show up before the game officially begins instead of trickling in during the 2nd and 3rd.

Latin time means you're 30-60 mins late regardless of what time it starts at.

I think 7:10 is fine, although, 7:40 could help people coming from further away (like Fort Lauderdale) avoid some rush hour traffic.  It'd also mean I'd have more time to kill waiting for the game to start if I went straight from work.

Nice!

Likely means this will be an annual thing for sure now. 

The choices in that poll are all good except that the 4th one is the same as last year's jersey. I chose the vest with teal undershirts but would love the black 03 jerseys too. The all teal jersey would be an interesting choice because it's a popular pick but it actually was only for spring training and BP, it never once saw a regular season game. 

I went with the all teal jersey. I know it was a BP/ST jersey but I loved it and own it. I’d like to see them in a regular season game.

Do like Cincinnati and use them all spread out over the season. The look is too good to use one weekend. 

13 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Do like Cincinnati and use them all spread out over the season. The look is too good to use one weekend. 

I think they wouldn't do that because it would distract from the current look. One weekend is probably enough in their minds. 

One weekend is enough. 

It makes that one weekend very special/anticipated and our new uniforms are outstanding.  

• Like 1

@DTrain @SilverBullet I agree that our current uniforms are really nice.  That’s why I didn’t use the twitter mob position of making them permanent.  I really like the new set but the old ones are nice too. I’ll take the one weekend.  I’d rather have more but ones better than none 

• Like 1

considering they will probably be doing this every year and considering the short history of the club, I am fine with it once per year. They need to mix it up and not do the same ones every year and there are not as many to choose from as a lot of the older teams.

On a side note, do you guys think they will ever do retro jerseys of the orange Miami Marlins era?