Gabe Kapler to be the next Giants manager.

FishFan95

Normally I'd say that a general fanbase sometimes overreacts and doesnt always understand moves made by a team but the overwhelming negative reaction to this from the Giants fanbase is really horrible too. The Giants had to have known that this would be a wildly unpopular move and to go ahead and do it, in this specific situation, is insulting.

This isnt just doing an unpopular move because it will ultimately help the team, such as trading away a star player... this is making a move that helps no one and just upsets everyone and comes off as Zahidi saying "I'm gonna do what I want whether you like it or not because it's what I wanna do and I dont care what you want nor do I care if it's better for the organization."

I guess it helps being friends with the GM.

The Giants didn't even wait until the stench of Kapler's disappointing run in Philly went away. It's one thing to hire a guy a few years later (like AJ Hinch) but how excited can Giants fans get when you immediately swoop in and hire the guy ousted from Philadelphia like 6 weeks ago for not being able to hold together a clubhouse that was meant to contend? How can Giants fan put any faith in this guy? Then the Giants have the balls to say this same guy is their guy because of the leader he is. Incredible.