• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Michael

MLB the Show 18

8 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Go to the Roster Vault and download OSFM Roster V1.5 from username Ridindwnkingsly (or something like that)... This will give you a full 90 man Marlins roster including many of the minor leaguers like Monte Harrison. Zero created players, all 90 players are real guys in our organization.

Every so often check the vault again for more updated versions of the roster but these are great.

Almost can't see how anyone can play the Marlins in this game (beyond random exhibition games) without using these rosters. The whole point of the Marlins now is building for the future so it's nice to have deep minor league rosters in The Show as well. 

I just wish the rosters would update inside franchise mode when you get a new roster update, RBI baseball added that this year.

Unless you're doing it exactly to real life, playing it game for game with real life, then inside franchise roster updates aren't necessary.

34 minutes ago, Michael said:

Unless you're doing it exactly to real life, playing it game for game with real life, then inside franchise roster updates aren't necessary.

This is what I do so it should be an option at least IMHO.

On 4/8/2018 at 12:19 AM, SilverBullet1929 said:

Go to the Roster Vault and download OSFM Roster V1.5 from username Ridindwnkingsly (or something like that)... This will give you a full 90 man Marlins roster including many of the minor leaguers like Monte Harrison. Zero created players, all 90 players are real guys in our organization.

Every so often check the vault again for more updated versions of the roster but these are great.

Almost can't see how anyone can play the Marlins in this game (beyond random exhibition games) without using these rosters. The whole point of the Marlins now is building for the future so it's nice to have deep minor league rosters in The Show as well. 

I use one by some guy named Monkeyman or something. I think it's pretty good.

28 minutes ago, Entendu said:

I use one by some guy named Monkeyman or something. I think it's pretty good.

If it says OSFM then it's probably good but is a copy of the original with some changes. Ridindwnkingsly is the guy who makes the original so I always know his are top notch for sure. 

On 4/8/2018 at 9:57 AM, Ocean Blue said:

This is what I do so it should be an option at least IMHO.

Totally fair.

If importing an entire roster into an existing franchise is a pain to do (and it totally seems like it would be) they should at least allow importing individual players into the existing franchise free agent pool because I think the problems come when new individual players debut in reality.

Say you started an Angels franchise last year and are a few seasons in and want to continue your franchise but you don't have Ohtani since he obviously debuted this year. You should be allowed to import him into the free agent pool of your franchise and then sign him onto your team, or any team, in your franchise. This would be a huge help in allowing people to continue their existing franchises while still keeping it fresh with updates from real life and still not ruining the entire thing. 

On 4/8/2018 at 12:19 AM, SilverBullet1929 said:

All I play is Franchise mode so I can download this guys roster tweak and use it on a New Franchise mode? I stopped playing a couple days before Opening Day but I been waiting for the proper roster updates that I can use.

1 hour ago, CYmarlins said:

All I play is Franchise mode so I can download this guys roster tweak and use it on a New Franchise mode? I stopped playing a couple days before Opening Day but I been waiting for the proper roster updates that I can use.

Yessir

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CYmarlins said:

Yep this is the one. The only inaccuracy you would correct, if you cared, is add Dustin McGowan from free agency and replace him over Ellington and you're pretty much set. 

Edited by SilverBullet1929 (see edit history)