Sign in to follow this  
Bald Eagle

4/14 Pirates Marlins

6 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

It’s gotten to the point where there’s no defendable reason other than prospect status to keep Brinson in the lineup over Maybin. Regardless of what he does here.

Brinson should be in AAA.

9 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Well at least we have the meat of the order up this inning.

Problem with this team is you may be right. I can’t even be sure.

13 hours ago, marlinsmaniac said:

This is getting really stupid. When they don't hit, they don’t pitch. When they pitch, they don’t hit. Why do I waste my time watching? I could’ve gone to Cheesecake Factory.

fixed this

13 hours ago, Ocean Blue said:

Brinson should be in AAA.

Brinson should be back in Milwaukee's farm system you mean and Yelich with his friendly contract should be out there giving us a gimmer of hope of scoring more than 1-2 runs a game...on a good night.

44 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Brinson should be back in Milwaukee's farm system you mean and Yelich with his friendly contract should be out there giving us a gimmer of hope of scoring more than 1-2 runs a game...on a good night.

Yelich asked to be traded, not much can be done at that point. No real reason to keep him and Brinson has potential. I hate what Jeter did this off-season, but that is one move I can't fault him much for.

8 hours ago, Ocean Blue said:

Yelich asked to be traded, not much can be done at that point. No real reason to keep him and Brinson has potential. I hate what Jeter did this off-season, but that is one move I can't fault him much for.

why was there no reason to keep Yelich? -  just because he asked to be traded?  He was young, had a club-friendly contract, and was good. Nothing can be done about it now but that was just idiotic. Realmuto has asked too so why wasn't he traded before he was injured? 

I think the thing that irritates me the most is that none of the prospects they've received back are really contributing anything at the big league level.  Yeah, it's early, but I looked forward to MLB season every year and it's really pissing me off not having anything to watch = )