Loser has to donate $2 for each game the winning bettor's team wins in 2020. To the charity of the winner's choice. Do it, you reproductive organs.

I like this idea, turn your hatred of one another into a good deed that helps others.

That my friends is Omnichannel Integration at work.

• Like 5

Loser has to donate $2 for each game the winning bettor's team wins in 2020. To the charity of the winner's choice. Do it, you reproductive organs.

5 bucks per win for each team that is better.

i.e. White Sox finish 5 games better, Erick donates 25 bucks to a charity of my choosing or the off chance the Indians are better than the Pale Hose vice versa. I'm open to naming the respective charities now.

• Like 1

5 bucks per win for each team that is better.

i.e. White Sox finish 5 games better, Erick donates 25 bucks to a charity of my choosing or the off chance the Indians are better than the Pale Hose vice versa. I'm open to naming the respective charities now.

That's pretty fair - not going to be a huge gap unless one team goes off and another slumps hard.

Also do $10 for each game better that one team is against the other in head to head. Separate item.

So if White Sox go 11-8 against the Indians, Erick owes $30.

That's pretty fair - not going to be a huge gap unless one team goes off and another slumps hard.

Also do $10 for each game better that one team is against the other in head to head. Separate item.

So if White Sox go 11-8 against the Indians, Erick owes $30.

I'm ok with that as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...