Sign in to follow this  
Bret Hart

Infinity War

Posted (edited)

If you decide to go to a theater, I highly recommend you watch it as soon as possible, cause of spoiler leakage.

I can't wait to see Avengers 4 next year. Please enjoy this.

Edited by Bret Hart (see edit history)

I enjoyed it but yea it sucks that half the reason I went to watch it asap was to avoid spoilers. Social media is a pretty screwed up world. Maybe Thanos is right? Lol 

I saw it last night [4/28] and have to say I really enjoyed it. Technically one small spoiler for me happened a few days ago before the movie even came out but it didn't affect much.

I do have some questions but I'll hold off on them until Part 2 comes out because I feel they'll be answered then. Plus I have some predictions to go along with that.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Michael said:

I saw it last night [4/28] and have to say I really enjoyed it. Technically one small spoiler for me happened a few days ago before the movie even came out but it didn't affect much.

I do have some questions but I'll hold off on them until Part 2 comes out because I feel they'll be answered then. Plus I have some predictions to go along with that.

Yea this is clearly a two parter so every unanswered thing 100% feels like "just wait till the next movie." 

With that said, shoot me some questions in a PM, interested what you're thinking and I like discussing this stuff. 

Edited by SilverBullet1929 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Yea this is clearly a two parter so every unanswered thing 100% feels like "just wait till the next movie." 

With that said, shoot me some questions in a PM, interested what you're thinking and I like discussing this stuff. 

Pfft you just wanna get into my mind pants.

After 1h 20m bus riding, I watched this one via IMAX 3D. I was very satisfied with Marvel's Infinity War. Actually I have a plan to watch this again at a 2D cinema.