Sign in to follow this  
el_gmac

Matt Harvey DFA

On 5/4/2018 at 6:33 PM, Michael said:

I hope not. He's become a MAJOR dick and I want nothing to do with him.

What has he done recently?  Syndergaard had a douchey comment last year, but I hadn't really heard anything bad about Harvey.

6 minutes ago, Arpenschplat said:

What has he done recently?  Syndergaard had a douchey comment last year, but I hadn't really heard anything bad about Harvey.

Went out partying in LA before a game he had to pitch in San Francisco [at least I believe he was starting the next day], whined about the demotion to the bullpen, absolutely refuses a demotion to the minor leagues and is now forcing the Mets to release or trade him. I personally hope he's released and nobody picks him up.

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Went out partying in LA before a game he had to pitch in San Francisco [at least I believe he was starting the next day], whined about the demotion to the bullpen, absolutely refuses a demotion to the minor leagues and is now forcing the Mets to release or trade him. I personally hope he's released and nobody picks him up.

The last items would be a lot more justifiable without the first.

8 hours ago, Michael said:

Reds overpaid.

Probably desperate to rid themselves of Mesoraco and took a gamble. I almost can't think of another team in the position to try this for that cost. 

6 hours ago, SilverBullet1929 said:

Probably desperate to rid themselves of Mesoraco and took a gamble. I almost can't think of another team in the position to try this for that cost. 

mhill.jpg

3 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

mhill.jpg

are u trying to say Michael Hill is an incompetent moron? 

There’s a “funny” story about Harvey: With him struggling on the mound but a day off coming, he once asked Terry Collins to stay behind for a night in Miami, and when he rejoined the team the next day he bragged in the clubhouse nonstop about his exploits the night before with some beautiful woman. Well, one veteran Met, tiring of his lack of focus and his emphasis on extracurricular, shot across the clubhouse, saying something to the effect of: “That’s great Matt, but has she seen you pitch?”

https://frsbaseball.com/mlb/reds/heyman-trade-to-reds-could-be-blessing-in-disguise-for-harvey/