Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Jon Heyman apologizes, Clark Spencer seeing things differently now...

I guess I'm a diehard b/c I have a season ticket package.  And the product on the field this year, in addition to being bad, is boring.  Yesterday was bad - poor crowed, no excitement - really no reason to be at the game.  There is simply no comparison b/w this year's team and last year's in terms of product on the field. 

tell you ture i lost inestest in baseball because the way jeter take best player ship them out  what we is soso player or bad player i hope jeter pocket hurting with only 4,000 people going he cannot make money like that way hope his loan can cover for lost of money

Well the next thing we need to do this off-season even though he has one year left is sign Castro to another extension.Around 2/18 and solidify SS.

2 hours ago, Retro_Marlins25 said:

Well the next thing we need to do this off-season even though he has one year left is sign Castro to another extension.Around 2/18 and solidify SS.

Lol

8 hours ago, Retro_Marlins25 said:

He’ll be on another team before August hopefully.

Posted (edited)

is there a single guy the marlins traded for that is performing well or having an impact? It's all the guys that were already on the team.

Imagine JT, Bour, Brian Anderson (3b), Rojas with Dee and our all star OF from last year. this team would be above .500 right now

Edited by pollythewog (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

is there a single guy the marlins traded for that is performing well or having an impact? It's all the guys that were already on the team.

Imagine JT, Bour, Brian Anderson (3b), Rojas with Dee and our all star OF from last year. this team would be above .500 right now

And that’s without adding any pieces 

32 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

We'd still have shit for pitching, and no organizational depth, including a P&L report that's in the red every year.  

Don't get me wrong, I wish we could've done that, but shy of having an owner that's willing to buy a pitching staff, and able to absorb likely $100M+ in losses over the next few years while build organizational depth, it just wasn't feasible.

1 hour ago, pollythewog said:

That team would still suck.

11 hours ago, Erick said:

That team would still suck.

disagree. Starting pitching ERA has been 4.67 and that's with a buncha scrubs and no additions. Also, they keep trotting losers like tazawa and ziegler out there because they're hoping they can trade them at the deadline for something.