Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I just felt like creating a new topic for discussion.  That POS just came in with a 3 run lead and gives up a home run, keeping his ERA over 6.  Release this shit and let the kids pitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Posted (edited)

Reminder that Chen, Tazawa, and Ziegler combined are earning $26 million this season.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, el penguino said:

Reminder that Chen, Tazawa, and Chen combined are earning $26 million this season.

At least two of those mistakes will be gone after this season.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

I just felt like creating a new topic for discussion.  That POS just came in with a 3 run lead and gives up a home run, keeping his ERA over 6.  Release this shit and let the kids pitch.

It's just stupid at this point.  They aren't helping the team and there is no way they can help bring up their (Zeigler/Tazawa) trade value at this point. At this point it's just dead money.  I agree with you, bring up two young arms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, el penguino said:

Reminder that Chen, Tazawa, and Chen combined are earning $26 million this season.

Sounds like a law firm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Whoops. You know who the third asshole is whom I left out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, el penguino said:

Whoops. You know who the third asshole is whom I left out.

Admin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, el penguino said:

Reminder that Chen, Tazawa, and Ziegler combined are earning $26 million this season.

Can't tell you how ill it makes me feel to be reminded of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.