Red Sox Cheating in 2018

el_gmac

Man, I'm not surprised.

Fuck the Red Sox. Fuck the Red Sox fans.

I'm not really shocked as there were whispers to this. While I don't think the penalty will be AS SEVERE as the Astros,(and its going to be real real bad), the Red Sox are going to face significant santions if this proves to be true.

Basically if the Astros were a 10 on the cheating scale, the Red Sox are basically at a 6-7.

I hope MLB sends a severe message to these two fucking franchises. I hope their respective fan bases bitch and moan about it. But at least Boston is used to supporting a proven cheating franchise.

• Like 1

If one team is proven to be cheating it'll be seen as a disaster for that team but once a second or more teams are proven to be cheating this is gonna be a huge problem in that people will start questioning if almost everyone is cheating. Manfred is so screwed.

Maybe it means we can get someone in there to stop worrying about this pace of play bs.

Maybe it means we can get someone in there to stop worrying about this pace of play bs.

Manfred is gonna make an announcement saying that more concerning than teams cheating is the pace in which these cheaters are cheating at... "If we can lower the average amount of time that teams take to relay the illegal information the game will greatly benefit from this."

Manfred is gonna make an announcement saying that more concerning than teams cheating is the pace in which these cheaters are cheating at... "If we can lower the average amount of time that teams take to relay the illegal information the game will greatly benefit from this."

Plot twist:

Electronic sign stealing is part of Manfred's pace of play initiative.

"if other teams have the signs ahead of time, we can play faster"

If one team is proven to be cheating it'll be seen as a disaster for that team but once a second or more teams are proven to be cheating this is gonna be a huge problem in that people will start questioning if almost everyone is cheating. Manfred is so screwed.

And when HEAVY punishment is sent down that will end any idea of doing the same.

I dont like a lot of what Manfred is doing, but handing out incredibly harsh punishment for this is exactly what should be done. I mean its not like teams werent basically warned that they cant do this.