Matt Joyce signed

SonOfJack

Very curious to see how they publicly describe what they think Joyce's role will be.

Also, it's a weird way to describe it but considering how they were in 2019. could the Marlins in theory be the most improved team this offseason?

Can the Orioles be THAT bad again?

I guess they've not done anything this offseason, but it's hard to be THAT bad.

Can the Orioles be THAT bad again?

I guess they've not done anything this offseason, but it's hard to be THAT bad.

Well that's kinda my point... I'm not saying the Marlins are most improved that they're gonna contend. I'm saying they've improved themselves so much from last season while a team like Baltimore is probably just as bad as they were last season. And with them specifically they might actually be worse since they lost Villar.

Now that I think about it, this signing might have a lot to do with us having the 26th roster spot. Joyce could fit into the bench without really pushing anyone else off of it.

People are forgetting I think that MLB rosters will have another positional player guy on their benches this year.

Not us here at the most sophisticated blog known as Marlins Baseball, where the puns flow aplenty and the Jeters are cheap!

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.