Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
THRILLHO

Tommy is Back

Recommended Posts

Tommy joined the booth for the top of the fourth.  Awesome stuff.  Paul mentioned at the end that tommy would be in the booth for select games.  

 

People are listening.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he’s replacing Jeff Nelson, I wonder if it has anything to do with Nelson being very openly critical of Ziegler about a week ago. 

 

It was awesome to be honest.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DTrain said:

If he’s replacing Jeff Nelson, I wonder if it has anything to do with Nelson being very openly critical of Ziegler about a week ago. 

 

It was awesome to be honest.  

Press release clearly says he's joining the rotation, not replacing anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Press release clearly says he's joining the rotation, not replacing anyone.

If he was replacing someone is there some industry standard that requires them to mention it?

Isn’t is possible he’s joining the broadcast and replacing someone?

 

I mean, you would know because you know everything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DTrain said:

If he was replacing someone is there some industry standard that requires them to mention it?

Isn’t is possible he’s joining the broadcast and replacing someone?

 

I mean, you would know because you know everything. 

The press release says this:

"Alongside play-by-play announcer Paul Severino, color analyst Todd Hollandsworth, hosts Jessica Blaylock and Craig Minervini and analystsJeff Nelson and Gaby Sanchez, Hutton will provide a seasoned and familiar voice to Marlins’ television broadcasts."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how some people try to create conspiracy theories so they can show the current front office is trying to squash opinions. Sometimes it just isn't there guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.