Sign in to follow this  
taiwanmarlin

2020 or 2022

Frisaro insists it's 2020 and with his job that covers the Marlins.com I believe he said it due to he knows something from the front office,furthermore we could see it more clear after the trade deadline,if they choose to keep most of the current roster means the 2020 would be the target season to at least compete for the "wild card game",it wouldn't surprised me if Jeter sets up a three year plan due to the urgency to increase the attendance number significantly.

Check the rebuilding time course of other teams that rebuild in the last decade and I found that the teams like the Braves,Phillies,Brewers and others always had the record in the second or third place in their division even before they had the division leading season,so I believe with a "working normal regime" in place we should have the seasons more like that and not the ones in the past that under the "abnormal operated regime".

17 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Check the rebuilding time course of other teams that rebuild in the last decade and I found that the teams like the Braves,Phillies,Brewers and others always had the record in the second or third place in their division even before they had the division leading season,so I believe with a "working normal regime" in place we should have the seasons more like that and not the ones in the past that under the "abnormal operated regime".

You R good

It’s 2019.  You can see that this team is on the brink of making the playoffs.