Comments from Bruce Sherman

Admin

I thought he said all the right stuff...

Expects better while not saying this team is the best and without saying this team is gonna suck... and gave modest promises to maintain a future winner without guaranteeing anything and without promising too much.

Basically a good middle ground of realistic comments.

Also noticed he spoke more comfortably and with more knowledge as opposed to two years ago when he was all like "Well I don't know much about the Marlins or about owning a team so I dunno, I'll let Derek do his thing and we'll see." This time he came off more sure of what he and the people around him are doing.

• Like 1

Noticed an article on FOX Sports and it said the Marlins no longer have star players Stanton, Yelich, and Realmuto... remember when the articles used to include Ozuna and Dee Gordon? Much credit to what Yelich has done and Realmuto is still great and Stanton is still a star but it's funny how the other two are suddenly not worth mentioning anymore.

• Like 2

Everything? This thread is only about what he said this morning to the media but I'll take your word that everything else he said today was great too.

"I just took a massive shit, clogged that toilet." Fantastic quote that Bruce Sherman said, maybe, at some point in his life. Why not today?!

• Like 2

Offer him 10/300!

Florida minimum wage is $8.46 per hour. If you expect Jonathan Villar to work for 10 days, assuming 8 hour work days, even if he waives his right to overtime pay, you're still looking at $676.80, so your idea of offering him $300 for 10 days of work is grotesque and honestly pretty offensive. Would you make the same offer to, say, Brian Anderson or Caleb Smith?