Clevelander removed from Marlins Park

Admin

As if the pool was a distraction? lol

I know I've been messing around with you today, but on a serious note this time - wasn't the Marlins bullpen switched from left field to right field for a bit due to the Clevelander being distracting to the Marlins bullpen pitchers? I feel like that was one of the reasons they made the switch after 2012.

I know I've been messing around with you today, but on a serious note this time - wasn't the Marlins bullpen switched from left field to right field for a bit due to the Clevelander being distracting to the Marlins bullpen pitchers? I feel like that was one of the reasons they made the switch after 2012.

I read that Marcell Ozuna drowned in the pool once and then got traded to the Cardinals because Sandy Alcantara knew how to swim.

Yessir, that's correct. They switched it for a couple of years, but I believe a year or two ago they switched it back for whatever reason.

Between the chlorine and the water budget for the grass and it was bye bye Yelich.

Indeed. And to compound the damage, all the time they spent reviewing architectural renderings for redesigns of the centerfield space distracted them from the metrics that would have lead them to making better deals. dISTraCtIOnS!!

As if the pool was a distraction? lol

It's more a symbol than anything. It's not so much about the distraction. It's more about the mentality that I like from management.

Later on, sure. After they establish a good baseball culture. They can throw some extras out there.

• Like 1