Jump to content
  • Register for full access

    Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Michael

8/15 Marlins @ Braves

Recommended Posts

Just now, Michael said:

On top of it all - yeah, I get why, in the heat of the moment, they want retaliation. Why Realmuto specifically? Because he's our best player and Urena is gone? Sure. But Realmuto didn't want this.

Did Acuńa want it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DTrain said:

Did Acuńa want it?

No, obviously not, how is that even a question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Michael said:

No, obviously not, how is that even a question?

You said Realmuto didn’t want this.  And I asked you if Acuńa wanted it.  The answer to both of those questions is no.

 

Ureńa plugged their hottest hitter. Retaliation more often than not comes in the form of the other teams best player getting plunked. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DTrain said:

You said Realmuto didn’t want this.  And I asked you if Acuńa wanted it.  The answer to both of those questions is no.

Ureńa plugged their hottest hitter. Retaliation more often than not comes in the form of the other teams best player getting plunked. 

Sure, but Urena had been ejected, both benches warned, just let it die there. Urena will more than likely be suspended, and rightfully so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael said:

Sure, but Urena had been ejected, both benches warned, just let it die there. Urena will more than likely be suspended, and rightfully so.

Definitely deserves a suspension.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd actually like to see the Marlins option Urena to AAA as punishment until September. Not like he pitches well anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

I'd actually like to see the Marlins option Urena to AAA as punishment until September. Not like he pitches well anyway.

Not even in September. He has options, yeah? Just leave him down. We'll run with 39 in September.

Edited by Michael (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm serious though, option him. Send a message to the league that the Marlins don't support this behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.