• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
taiwanmarlin

Wei-Yin

2 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Just give him one more season to prove he's not that bad on the road.

Lucky you we actually have him for two more seasons so that we can get an answer to this dilemma. 

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Lucky you we actually have him for two more seasons so that we can get an answer to this dilemma. 

I think it's just not guaranteed after this surprising good season (even better than the seasons in the Baltimore).

7 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

I think it's just not guaranteed after this surprising good season (even better than the seasons in the Baltimore).

He's 6-9 with a 4.64 ERA.

1 hour ago, Entendu said:

He's 6-9 with a 4.64 ERA.

I think everybody knows the "win-lose" record and the ERA was the most ignorable stats for the starting pitcher.

2 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

I think everybody knows the "win-lose" record and the ERA was the most ignorable stats for the starting pitcher.

I guess runs allowed per nine innings is kind of a stupid way to measure how well a pitcher can perform his primary function of not allowing runs. You're right.

Edited by Entendu (see edit history)

30 minutes ago, Entendu said:

I guess runs allowed per nine innings is kind of a stupid way to measure how well a pitcher can perform his primary function of not allowing runs. You're right.

It must be another stat that has been replaced by four new 5-letter arconym ones. We need to know Chen's UEIQA cause it must be good.

2 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

It must be another stat that has been replaced by four new 5-letter arconym ones. We need to know Chen's UEIQA cause it must be good.

Chen's Ultimate Earned Intelligence Quotient Analysis score is roughly 750, which means that out of every 1,000 swings by a batter with an IQ over 100, 750 result in an incorrect decision by the batter.

1 hour ago, Entendu said:

Chen's Ultimate Earned Intelligence Quotient Analysis score is roughly 750, which means that out of every 1,000 swings by a batter with an IQ over 100, 750 result in an incorrect decision by the batter.

His UEIQA+ is shit, though.