Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Marlins clinch October baseball

Recommended Posts

Today's game vs the Pirates has been postponed due to inclement weather. Makeup game scheduled for October 1st. 

And people swore this team wasn't capable of making it to October. 

#JustGettinStarted 

Edited by SilverBullet (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Today's game vs the Pirates has been postponed due to inclement weather. Makeup game scheduled for Octoner 1st. 

And people swore this team wasn't capable of making it to October. 

#JustGettinStarted 

Unbelievable they didn't directly cancelled this "meaningless game" after couldn't makeup it in the September.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Unbelievable they didn't directly cancelled this "meaningless game" after couldn't makeup it in the September.

Only because Pittsburgh hasn't been eliminated yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Only because Pittsburgh hasn't been eliminated yet.

They should cancel it after they are eliminated.  Stupid to even have this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

They should cancel it after they are eliminated.  Stupid to even have this game.

I assume they will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

They should cancel it after they are eliminated.  Stupid to even have this game.

That's exactly how this works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.