Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

2018-2019 Off-Season Thread

I really like Pence, I agree he may not have it anymore though. Always thought he was a fun player to root for.

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I agree he may not have it anymore though

Then he's perfect for the Marlins! Sign him to a wonderful Rafael Furcal, Junichi Tazawa, Wei Yin Chen, Placido Polanco contract! 

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

Then he's perfect for the Marlins! Sign him to a wonderful Rafael Furcal, Junichi Tazawa, Wei Yin Chen, Placido Polanco contract! 

I prefer to think of the years we would pick up a closer looking to return to glory and it'd work. We had a good few years of that. Todd Jones, Joe Borowski, Armando Benitez

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I prefer to think of the years we would pick up a closer looking to return to glory and it'd work. We had a good few years of that. Todd Jones, Joe Borowski, Armando Benitez

Those were the Beinfest days.  I'm surprised he never got a GM job somewhere else.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Real fans don't bring up the positives. Only the negatives.

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Real fans don't bring up the positives. Only the negatives.

I'm not a real fan so I know.

3 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Those were the Beinfest days.  I'm surprised he never got a GM job somewhere else.

His name gets dropped once a year when a team needs a GM and then he doesn't get it.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

His name gets dropped once a year when a team needs a GM and then he doesn't get it.

His name must be full of bruises.

• Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

He always seemed to be better that the "diamond in the rough" things than Hill has been - the Cantu's, Ross's, McGeehee's (first time), etc. not to mention the closers you mentioned.