SilverBullet

2018-2019 Off-Season Thread

16 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Sign MAchado and then trade him to SD for their whole fucking farm system

And make San Diego pay for it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Throwing shade at the Marlins?

Because it's Heyman, doubtful really. He gets what they're doing and knows their time isn't 2019. The teams he mentioned have been rebuilding for a few seasons and are just now taking bigger steps forward. Marlins aren't at that point yet.

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Because it's Heyman, doubtful really. He gets what they're doing and knows their time isn't 2019. The teams he mentioned have been rebuilding for a few seasons and are just now taking bigger steps forward. Marlins aren't at that point yet.

Wonder which teams he means.

8 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I believe he was drunk when he made this post…what the hell he's talking about !? move forward their target dates to contend !? he's not an agent but why said something like an agent ? it's really weird…

13 hours ago, Michael said:

And make San Diego pay for it!

but first ask Manfred to give up some revenues 

1 hour ago, taiwanmarlin said:

I believe he was drunk when he made this post…what the hell he's talking about !? move forward their target dates to contend !? he's not an agent but why said something like an agent ? it's really weird…

What's weird about it? All four of those teams have been rebuilding for years already and now they're all trying to make real moves to get better instead of being ok with staying at the bottom of their divisions, good for them and good for their fans.

• Confused 1

With the amount of great players still unsigned, a team that is a total fucking loser can luck into a winning season by just signing them.

Madsen, Kimbrel, keuchel, Harper, Machado, MarWin Gonzalez, Lomo, Harrison, Adam Jones, Gio Gonzalez, James Shields.

I mean, I really fucking hope Miami goes after players like Gio, Shields and Lomo. Maybe even Harrison and Jones.

But they should think about setting up their future and try to grab a Machado and Keuchel if their prices are so low.