• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bazen

New Logo Coming

I know a lot of people don’t like it but I really don’t have a problem. Let’s see what they come up with. 

Does anyone else like the current logo and uniforms? 

Well here we go. 

I know I've said this before but I didn't think this would happen until after the 2019 season. 

I have a few things in mind of what I would be happy with.

I did like the current logo but I know it hasn't been loved as much and I'm more than ready for a change especially in the right direction. 

Can't wait to see what we get. 

Also happily awaiting when everyone who hated the current logo says the new logo is worse just because Jeter is behind it. 

• Like 1

Totally trivial but anyone ever notice that clearly broken Miami logo in the top tweet? There's a piece missing in the mouth of the fish and that erroneous logo has been used in so many places it drives me crazy. 

Just now, SilverBullet said:

Totally trivial but anyone ever notice that clearly broken Miami logo in the top tweet? There's a piece missing in the mouth of the fish and that erroneous logo has been used in so many places it drives me crazy. 

That logo blows anyway.

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

That logo blows anyway.

Yea but you're gonna say you loved it when the new logo gets revealed you damn goalpost moving Jeter hater.