10/2 - Marlins at Cubs - Wild Card Series Game Two

Admin

Just now, Italian Marlins Fan said:

Damn I like Boog cause IK he used to broadcast Marlins, but damn why comment on the Uniforms? I’m a little surprised how negative he has been during this game since he used to broadcast for the fish. Kind of weird. 

Gotta go with the narrative!

Just now, Italian Marlins Fan said:

Damn I like Boog cause IK he used to broadcast Marlins, but damn why comment on the Uniforms? I’m a little surprised how negative he has been during this game since he used to broadcast for the fish. Kind of weird. 

Well, remember after leaving the Marlins broadcast booth, he worked for a few years for the Braves and then ESPN. I'm afraid the Boog we used to listen to all those years ago, is no longer the same.

😂

3 minutes ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

I'll admit his complaint is valid especially from a broadcasters perspective. Marlins uniforms look cool but they're not very practical in terms of identifying players.