• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bazen

New Logo Coming

Just pointing this out because it took me a few viewings to realize it but that's a triple piping. There's a black stripe above the blue one. Seems unnecessary on the black jersey of course but that's gonna look great on the white jersey especially. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Just pointing this out because it took me a few viewings to realize it but that's a triple piping. There's a black stripe above the blue one. Seems unnecessary on the black jersey of course but that's gonna look great on the white jersey especially. 

Derek "three pipes" Jeter.

8 hours ago, B1az3 said:

Somewhat bummed that this appears to be more red than the salmon/"guava" color we initially thought. That would have been a great way to distinguish themselves from other team colors.

Edited by QbanCastillo (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I still see it as a brighter red than normal so hopefully it looks good in execution. I'm glad it's not straight up pink (like the soccer team is gonna use) but I do want it to "look pink" on the uniforms. 

I just thought of something. What if all these mural art/paintings was a condition, or a deal that Jeter and Co. struck, to be able to move the HR sculpture?

Just now, QbanCastillo said:

I just thought of something. What if all these mural art/paintings was a condition, or a deal that Jeter and Co. struck, to be able to move the HR sculpture?

Not a bad thought - but will it all equal $2.5M?

I know I am not the best judge of colors but the blue today looks different than the blue in the other pics.

• Like 1

I just thought of something. MLB All Stars vs Japans ends on Thursday Nov 15. It could be why they decided to wait until that day to announce their new colors and logo.