• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bazen

New Logo Coming

19 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Awesome work dude ! That empty space sure does look like a place holder for a logo though. 

And likely that leaked logo, this twitter user was maybe just showing us the future.

10 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

Am I the only one that things that stitched jersey leak of the number 7 is a white 7 on a black jersey? I heard someone say a black seven on a white jersey. Someone change my mind lol

I thought this too at first glance, but then as Thrillho said, the material for the white part is more like the jersey material.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

The fabric of the white looks more like a jersey material whereas the black fabric looks more like what you’d see from a letter or number 

You’re right, great catch. 

White, Black, Blue jerseys confirmed so far then. Blue could still technically be only BP/ST though, hope not.

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

White, Black, Blue jerseys confirmed so far then. Blue could still technically be only BP/ST though, hope not.

I just think it'd be odd for them to tease something that's just a BP/ST jersey.

4 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I just think it'd be odd for them to tease something that's just a BP/ST jersey.

I agree.

30 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Or an all blue road 😉

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Just realized the last 3 days they've teased a different jersey. So tomorrow is likely a tease of the road jersey.

Spoiler alert.

Maybe Wednesday will be a billy tease?

Or is there a 5th jersey *cue dramatic music*

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2