• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bazen

New Logo Coming

17 hours ago, B1az3 said:

Since there has been alot of speculation in regards to the mural picture with the logo, I decided to drive to Pinecrest to get to the bottom of it and here is what i saw:

80B99C8E-C7A8-4F70-9AB3-47B834B5A4CF.thumb.jpeg.d3905f48a907f21670ce8d7ffbb9df63.jpeg

33189022-1E21-4217-A871-7AFABC09B269.jpeg

CE27AEB2-AA15-47E8-A70F-049954DBBA61.jpeg

EFC16901-A9AE-4B41-A6F6-E0C6E66A56DC.jpeg

406CD16C-9BB3-46F9-9983-2143D3AD2413.jpeg

Wait a minute... how do we know you didn't drive over there, take pics, and then photoshop a gray space over the logo that's really there?

Can someone else drive over there and check again please? 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Wait a minute... how do we know you didn't drive over there, take pics, and then photoshop a gray space over the logo that's really there?

Can someone else drive over there and check again please? 

@SilverBullet, if you drive over there by yourself then didn't need other ten members to drive over there and check again and again and again, right ?

1 hour ago, taiwanmarlin said:

@SilverBullet, if you drive over there by yourself then didn't need other ten members to drive over there and check again and again and again, right ?

Exactly

Just now, THRILLHO said:

So now we are onto hats.  No more jersey teasers.  All blue road unis confirmed 

There are no road uniforms. At the urging of Wei Yin Chen the Marlins have decided to not play any road games next season. All 162 games will be played at Marlins Park.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, THRILLHO said:

So now we are onto hats.  No more jersey teasers.  All blue road unis confirmed 

Jockstraps tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

Jockstraps tomorrow.

You should have told me ahead of time, I'm already wearing mine today.

• Like 1