• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bazen

New Logo Coming

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

THE NEW LOGO IS A ROOSTER, CONFIRMED.

Holding a bat and cafecito 

They’re rotating between the black background and the blue.  So I suspect we will see at least another blue tweet and we can all roll our eyes 

3 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Holding a bat and cafecito 

While watching people play dominoes.

On 11/8/2018 at 5:01 AM, SilverBullet said:

Wtf??

Screenshot_20181107-205237_Bleacher Report.jpg

i don't know what to even say... this is the mural to help rebrand the team image?🤣🤣

Just now, CoastieMike said:

i don't know what to even say... this is the mural to help rebrand the team image?🤣🤣

Or an ad for LSD.

But seriously.  I sort of get why theyre doing this. Think about how much time we have spent here fiddling around with leaked images and colors.   Most people haven’t done this so these images may be their first exposure and therefore this is their breaking in period for accepting the new scheme.  You don’t want a reveal that is roundly rejected so this our colores business is greasing the wheels.  Think about 2011.  That was a shock to the system and probably lead to a lot of the initial negetivity on a design which eventually gained enough acceptance 

Just now, THRILLHO said:

But seriously.  I sort of get why theyre doing this. Think about how much time we have spent here fiddling around with leaked images and colors.   Most people haven’t done this so these images may be their first exposure and therefore this is their breaking in period for accepting the new scheme.  You don’t want a reveal that is roundly rejected so this our colores business is greasing the wheels.  Think about 2011.  That was a shock to the system and probably lead to a lot of the initial negetivity on a design which eventually gained enough acceptance 

True but it’s gone on long enough at this point I think. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Especially when stating a prior date. Sure there's patience, but don't drag it on for weeks. I thought honestly last night would've been great with the Heat dropping the Vice jerseys. Or the day before/after.

Edited by CoastieMike (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Agreed.  Also I’m talking about the tweets. Not the LSD mural