• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bazen

New Logo Coming

1 minute ago, CoastieMike said:

Especially when stating a prior date. Sure there's patience, but don't drag it on for weeks. I thought honestly last night would've been great with the Heat dropping the Vice jerseys. Or the day before/after.

No date was ever announced.  Some random clown online started the Nov 1 rumor.  You raise a good point though.  Maybe they’re scheduling around certain things.  The Heat has their uniform reveal this week.  Election Day was a bit of a spotlight day for the MLS team. Perhaps this weeks calendar was taken up.  It’s gotta be next week though.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

True but it’s gone on long enough at this point I think. 

I thought that then realized it hasn't even been a week. It's excruciating but what's a week really? If they extend this 2 or three weeks its probably too much but it's been less than a week and it's getting people talking. If it wasn't for social media making it seem like this is literally forever people would be loving this type of build.

Also I like the mural idea just hate what it looks like... but again, if they do a few murals and get people talking it probably works out in the long run.

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

I thought that then realized it hasn't even been a week. It's excruciating but what's a week really? If they extend this 2 or three weeks its probably too much but it's been less than a week and it's getting people talking. If it wasn't for social media making it seem like this is literally forever people would be loving this type of build.

Also I like the mural idea just hate what it looks like... but again, if they do a few murals and get people talking it probably works out in the long run.

I am still trying to figure out what the main piece in the mural is? or what type of creature is holding the cafecito on the right side? or why the Ibis? has a chain around his neck?

F7D2BD1F-9F4A-4303-A2BB-063FB6884101.thumb.png.1dcf75575457da5196ae8c65ee6b9feb.png

No one knows what it’s like. To be the bad man.  To be the sad man.  Behind Blue Eyes 

• Haha 5

I don't think we have to look into the mural for much real info. I think they just got a street artist and told him make whatever you want with some Miami flavor but it must have these colors. It doesn't seem any more important than that.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I don't think we have to look into the mural for much real info. I think they just got a street artist and told him make whatever you want with some Miami flavor but it must have these colors. It doesn't seem any more important than that.

I think we need to bring in one of those forensic art experts to give us the true meanings between every line on it. 

Honestly, this campaign is just fucking annoying now. The colors of our communidad, pasion, vibe.....like ok it’s fucking corny and lame already. 

3 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

lmao

You didn't quote anything so you just come off as a crazy person laughing to yourself.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

You didn't quote anything so you just come off as a crazy person laughing to yourself.

BATMN