• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Bazen

New Logo Coming

New mural. Even if that first one was ugly I like the idea of sprinkling these in throughout the city. It raises awareness also believe it or not, not everyone is on social media so the amount of people these murals will reach will expand the teases further than social media alone would. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

New mural. Even if that first one was ugly I like the idea of sprinkling these in throughout the city. It raises awareness also believe it or not, not everyone is on social media so the amount of people these murals will reach will expand the teases further than social media alone would. 

I don't disagree, but when the mural in question looks like a demented/deformed bird, and who knows what this new one is - that have nothing to do with the Marlins, will they really draw a connection to the team if you DON'T see it on social media?

I drove by the one from yesterday after work.  If I didn't know it was done by the team, there was absolutely nothing about it that would link it to the Marlins.  John Doe/Juan Perez walking by would see no connection to the Marlins.  They may look at it and think 'oh cool' but otherwise there's no connection right now.   Now maybe after the logo is revealed, they'll plop a logo in the corner, but right now, there's otherwise no direct connection to the team.

----

I think they're taking the DJ Khaled "another one" thing too far...

Maybe they’re waiting for the Japan series to end for the uniform reveal.  We’ve got Donny and J.T. wearing the 12-18 design over there at the moment so perhaps they wait to close the book on that before opennng the next one 

• Like 1

so if a blue jersey is coming we might get blue hats

• Like 1