Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bazen

New Logo Coming

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Silver Silver Bullet Mesa said:

Any thoughts on if you'd rather have the slanted one or the straightened one? 

Black and slanted.  The white M reminds me of toothpaste. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Silver Silver Bullet Mesa said:

Took a peek at the Heat's unis when they've done this vice theme. Wondering if we've got similar ideas on our jerseys...

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Are the heat using these again this year ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here's an initial attempt at a MIAMI script and on the uniforms......

Also, forgive the quality of the uniform pictures, I'm pissed since I had to take screenshots to show you all because photoshop is glitching and not letting me save in any capacity - photoshop file or otherwise (the save, save as, nor open dialog boxes will not open.......does anyone have a solution to this?  Otherwise I'm going to lose everything I did in photoshop tonight, thanks in advance)

Anyway, enjoy!  I'm also open to suggestions!

kDduQYC.png

KLgOzw8.png

3u9fQlH.png

xtKsw4h.png

xiUd6ge.png

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rmc523 said:

So here's an initial attempt at a MIAMI script and on the uniforms......

Also, forgive the quality of the uniform pictures, I'm pissed since I had to take screenshots to show you all because photoshop is glitching and not letting me save in any capacity - photoshop file or otherwise (the save, save as, nor open dialog boxes will not open.......does anyone have a solution to this?  Otherwise I'm going to lose everything I did in photoshop tonight, thanks in advance)

Anyway, enjoy!  I'm also open to suggestions!

You continue to blow my mind...I’m really liking all your concepts. The all black logo really goes well with any background. I also like both letter styles you selected, any of them I would be happy with. If someone had gun to my head, I would probably go with the all caps lettering.

Now I’m looking foword to this logo being it. The team will have lots of flexibility with the style and colors of the uniforms, the logo lends itself to that.

@rmc523Thank you for taking your time to do this for us.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though I like the black on black for the caps I think the black jersey is too dark black on black so I think blue lettering would be better there but with no fish. Just use the other m for the first letter too. The blue jerseys look great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Silver Silver Bullet Mesa said:

Even though I like the black on black for the caps I think the black jersey is too dark black on black so I think blue lettering would be better there but with no fish. Just use the other m for the first letter too. The blue jerseys look great. 

The black might look a tib better if it had that night neon look we saw earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, B1az3 said:

The black would might look a tib better if it had that night neon look we saw earlier.

Yeah, I think I was a bit off with the coloring - it got to being 2-3:30 am and I was just like this is what it is for now haha, especially after the saving issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Silver Silver Bullet Mesa said:

 I think blue lettering would be better there but with no fish. 

Yes.  There are lots of script options and there is no push to incorporate the fish in the script.  @rmc523excellent work.  The basic framework for what we are thinking this may be is looking good.  I’ve totally come around assuming this is the logo and the colors we are kicking around turn out to be the real colors.  

Also the script doesn’t have to be the same font as the cap font.  There are plenty of examples throughout history where teams mismatch hat and jersey fonts. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, THRILLHO said:

Are the heat using these again this year ?

Yes, black AND an "Earned Alternate".

NBA got rid of location designations and teams can wear whatever jersey wherever they want.

Association (White or old Home) (White)
Icon (Colored or old Road) (Black)
Statement (Old Alternate) (Red)
City (the white Vice jersey last year, Black this year)
Earned (for playoff teams, this year pink)

Screen-Shot-2018-10-02-at-9.15.23-PM-e15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...