How about the virus infected vs the negative tested. That way they are kept apart, and no going to the face while on the mound (I'm bored now expect more drivel).

Why would they do that? If things are good enough to eventually play games then why would they need a neutral site for the world series?

I think it's because if the playoffs end up in late november, the weather would be way too cold (possibly snowing) to play so they'd have to play at a neutral location where there's a roof and/or the weather is warm - Miami fits the bill for both

• Like 3

I think it's because if the playoffs end up in late november, the weather would be way too cold (possibly snowing) to play so they'd have to play at a neutral location where there's a roof and/or the weather is warm - Miami fits the bill for both

Wouldn't that be something. Jeter can then say he brought back the WS to Miami in just 3 years. Mission accomplished. Also, great for the S Florida economy.

• Like 1

yeah, ''at least'' two weeks. Like the airline trick of delaying flights 20 min at a time to soften the blow, I think half the season will be canceled.

It's possible.

That or they get super ballsy and have 81 double-headers.

I want 81 double-headers now.

Ehh idk if i can stay up til 3 -4 am for west coast games lol.

All game 1's start at 4 pm Eastern and all game 2's start 45 minutes after game 1 ends.

The double header idea sounds smart on paper but that will catch up to these players fast and lead to more injuries. If they wanna do that they might have to expand rosters for the double headers but then of course that compromises the integrity of the games when one game of most double headers would be played with a bunch of Triple A players.

CDC recommends at least 8 weeks until gatherings of 50+ should resume. We're not getting baseball before June, folks. Maybe no games that count until July, because there will need to be a mini Spring Training before "Opening Day"

The double header idea sounds smart on paper but that will catch up to these players fast and lead to more injuries. If they wanna do that they might have to expand rosters for the double headers but then of course that compromises the integrity of the games when one game of most double headers would be played with a bunch of Triple A players.

If we do it this way, then it's our time, baby!

I've been seeing a July start ... Pres seems to think this may go through August so if that does happen then it's no season in 2020.

God I'd hate it if it turns out the next baseball we get is the World Baseball Classic. :(

Man and we really felt like this 2020 would be fun. What a disaster this. I'm already wondering what this would mean if there's no season this year as far as how to continue with the rebuild.