Um, that's a brutal division. Whoa.

It’s basically the NL East except the Cards and Astros replace the Braves and Phillies. The Astros are a lot better than the Phillies but I’d say it’s either a wash with the cards/Braves or the Braves may even be a bit better in my opinion. Either way, I don’t care if they put the ‘27 Yankees, ‘01 Mariners, and the Harlem globetrotters in. I need baseball in my life ?

• Like 2

It’s basically the NL East except the Cards and Astros replace the Braves and Phillies. The Astros are a lot better than the Phillies but I’d say it’s either a wash with the cards/Braves or the Braves may even be a bit better in my opinion. Either way, I don’t care if they put the ‘27 Yankees, ‘01 Mariners, and the Harlem globetrotters in. I need baseball in my life ?

Exactly. Took a division that was already really tough and made it even more insane. lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the new ideas I heard on Bleacher Repprt today. I think having a regular season is gone of course so the thought of having a radically different season just for fun just for entertainment and just to at least get something better than nothing is starting to appeal to me more. As long as every team plays the same number of games let's go for it.

• Like 1

Hmmm ..... I wonder. July 1st, that'd give a realistic amount of time for 100 games if we go with the playoffs entirely in November.