Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto traded to Phillies

I mean...big JT fan and all but...I'm kinda gonna laugh a bit if the return we get for JT eclipses the returns we got for Cabrera, Hanley, Yelich, Stanton, etc etc etc. 

15 minutes ago, Undakai said:

I mean...big JT fan and all but...I'm kinda gonna laugh a bit if the return we get for JT eclipses the returns we got for Cabrera, Hanley, Yelich, Stanton, etc etc etc. 

Well he's more valuable than Stanton last year, so it will eclipse it.

I think it's very arguable JT is more valuable now than Hanley in 2012 (with 2.5 years left on his deal, coming off a .9 WAR injured season and just doing OK in season 2012).

Yelich and Cabrera were insanely more valuable.

• Like 1

What do we want from Cinncy? I'm assuming they want an mlb starter as the headline piece like Rosario/Bellinger so who fits that mold.

4 minutes ago, EricOwens! said:

What do we want from Cinncy? I'm assuming they want an mlb starter as the headline piece like Rosario/Bellinger so who fits that mold.

The rumor floating around is a deal centered around Trammell & Barnhart. I’m not in love with that. 

22 minutes ago, MarlinsLou said:

Well he's more valuable than Stanton last year, so it will eclipse it.

I think it's very arguable JT is more valuable now than Hanley in 2012 (with 2.5 years left on his deal, coming off a .9 WAR injured season and just doing OK in season 2012).

Yelich and Cabrera were insanely more valuable.

Will enjoy the breakdown of the trade when it happens. 

4 minutes ago, marlins_09 said:

The rumor floating around is a deal centered around Trammell & Barnhart. I’m not in love with that. 

Yeah, me neither if those are the headliners. Trammel is nice but outfield is the least of our needs currently with Brinson, Mesa, Harrison, and maybe Anderson. And Barnhart is a nice piece too but I mean....

Edited by EricOwens! (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, EricOwens! said:

Yeah, me neither if those are the headliners. Trammel is nice but outfield is the least of our needs currently with Brinson, Mesa, Harrison, and maybe Anderson. And Barnhart is a nice piece too but I mean....

Agreed. I don’t mind Barnhart, but at this point he needs to be viewed as a Value Add rather than a real piece that moves the needle. Trammel + Mahle or another young SP