Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto traded to Phillies

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Alfaro has a cannon.

Not gonna be allowed to bring that into the ballpark as they don't allow weapons. 

• Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

So here's this... Atlanta's top prospect was #38, Sixto is #27... as speculated earlier, Atlanta had the best offer but the Marlins wanted to see if someone could beat it and the Phillies did just that. Great move.

Screenshot_20190207-181403_Bleacher Report.jpg

“It’s a possible steal [for the Marlins], I think,” said one National League scout who has seen Alfaro and Sanchez.

The scout called Sanchez “an elite prospect” with “devastating stuff” and said Alfaro is “an everyday starter in the big leagues with power and one of the best arms in baseball.”

“It’s the same as Realmuto’s arm,” the scout said.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/mlb/miami-marlins/article225315075.html

I honestly think the Marlins did about as well as they could do. I hate the Phillies, but on paper, they had the best offer. Sixto is only 20. He has drawn some comparisons to Pedro. Stewart they say is a young Chris Sale, but idk we’ll see about him. I like that the Marlins got $250k in Intl Bonus $$ to possibly use. I think Alfaro will be a serviceable MLB catcher. I don’t see how people can trash the Marlins here ik I’m biased but this looks to be a good move. The only move I look back on that was bad that Jeter did was the Yelich deal. You could argue every other deal has been a W. 

Just now, Italian Marlins Fan said:

The only move I look back on that was bad that Jeter did was the Yelich deal. You could argue every other deal has been a W. 

It remains too early to judge the Yelich deal.

44 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

It remains too early to judge the Yelich deal.

ill judge it as GRADE A STINKER

• Like 1

Helo i'm new to marlis message blog i heard there's a CHANCE our baseball player JT will be tradeding

• Laugh 2