Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto traded to Phillies

15 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Mejia, Naylor, Paddack, Allen and Edwards. What y'all think, is it too much? lol

It would be really interesting if we really take back Paddack and Naylor.

23 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Mejia, Naylor, Paddack, Allen and Edwards. What y'all think, is it too much? lol

I kinda doubt the Marlins would want Naylor back, but the other 4 seem good (I thought we were gonna draft Edwards and would've liked the pick). Padres also have a Competitive Balance pick in Round B (74 overall) which can be traded.

Edited by MiguelDontrelle (see edit history)
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, MiguelDontrelle said:

I kinda doubt the Marlins would want Naylor back, but the other 4 seem good (I thought we were gonna draft Edwards and would've liked the pick). Padres also have a Competitive Balance pick in Round B (74 overall) which can be traded.

Why tho? Naylor is really good, Imo he could be our 1B for many years, it seems like he turned into a beast when Marlins traded him. I always rooted for him, unlike many of the fan base.

Edited by Ema2R (see edit history)

8 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

After checking the stats of Paddack,Castillo and Naylor, I really hate Loria and Hill.

It's not easy being a Marlins fan bro.... ?‍♂️ The deal that hurts the most for me out of those 3 is Naylor and Paddack... ? they gave them away for a 39 YEAR OLD FERNANDO RODNEY.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ema2R said:

It's not easy being a Marlins fan bro.... ?‍♂️ The deal that hurts the most for me out of those 3 is Naylor and Paddack... ? they gave them away for a 39 YEAR OLD FERNANDO RODNEY.... 

If Hill could take both back in the JT trade, I would tell everybody he's the best GM of the world !!!

19 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

If Hill could take both back in the JT trade, I would tell everybody he's the best GM of the world !!!

No kidding, i think everyone would! Lol sadly I dont think they will give them back...

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Ema2R said:

FWIW it was Paddack for Rodney straight up and Naylor was in the Cashner deal. If the reports of Loria meddling are true, Paddack for Rodney seems 100% like something Loria would want.

The reason I said they might not want Naylor is because the value of one-dimensional 1B/OF types is at an all time low. If they acquired a guy like that, I think it would have be someone that's displayed more in-game power (like Alonso from NYM), which Naylor still hasn't really done yet. Not saying he couldn't eventually though.

Edited by MiguelDontrelle (see edit history)