Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto traded to Phillies

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Frisaro doesn't ever seem to contribute much that we don't already know.  He's there for people that don't follow anything.

Well, maybe if you order it, they'll cancel it, and then he won't be traded here, so it won't be a problem.

Exactly

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I gotta say, saying that six teams are the front runners is pretty lame. That's not what being a front runner means... that's like saying the front runners to win the NL East are the Braves Nationals Phillies and Mets... especially when the 6 teams in this JT thing are the same 6 that have been mentioned in this almost since the beginning.

Yea, it's Scoop and you know…but I still like him.

7 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

But anybody know what's the "Field" ?

Is that the Jimmy Hoffa option?

9 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

But anybody know what's the "Field" ?

It's the new team in Portland.

So wait, according to Dan O'Dawd the Astros have actually offered us Tucker and Bukauskas? Isn't that what we were hoping for? Are we waiting for someone to top that? 

Braves are talking to AJ Pollock and seem poised to sign him to a 5yr / 80M deal. Maybe we're hoping the Braves cough up Acuna for him and they replace Acuna with Pollock? Maybe Marlins actually send something back along with JT for him? Some interesting scenarios. But I thought that if the Marlins got offered Tucker plus a solid pitcher like Bukauskas it would've been accepted.