Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto traded to Phillies

12 hours ago, Rydawg said:

But is this money for the new IFA signing period in June? The money we acquired for Mesa was for the 2018 season and not the 2019.  Wouldn't the 75% cap reset for the 2019 period?

After signing the mesas how much money Int’l pool money is left ? I would think they’re targeting someone if they wanted that as part of the deal , but if were so far behind all those other teams what was the point. 

1 hour ago, legacyofCangelosi said:

After signing the mesas how much money Int’l pool money is left ? I would think they’re targeting someone if they wanted that as part of the deal , but if were so far behind all those other teams what was the point. 

I think you would never have enough bonus money.

2 hours ago, hovertical said:

can we just give Sixto his TJ surgery now and get it over with? 

It’s funny cause I’ve been thinking the same thing since the moment we acquired him. 

If he were to go in for TJS this month he would be primed for when we really need him.  However, they don’t do pre-emptive TJS as far as I know and from everything I’ve read, he doesn’t have even a partial tear (which concerns me). 

It sounds weird but the unknowns of what is causing his elbow discomfort worries me more than him being told he needs TJS. 

2 hours ago, DTrain said:

It’s funny cause I’ve been thinking the same thing since the moment we acquired him. 

If he were to go in for TJS this month he would be primed for when we really need him.  However, they don’t do pre-emptive TJS as far as I know and from everything I’ve read, he doesn’t have even a partial tear (which concerns me). 

It sounds weird but the unknowns of what is causing his elbow discomfort worries me more than him being told he needs TJS. 

I don't understand this logic.  What's worse than TJS in an elbow?  That's the worst case scenario.  I would be concerned if it was shoulder pain because that's much more difficult to diagnose and overcome.  

1 minute ago, el_gmac said:

It says more about our shitty system than it says about his talent, but still that's nice to see.