Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto traded to Phillies

I was just asking because, while getting some top 100 prospects sounds nice, if we can't get that then getting multiple young major league pieces might be nice too. That's what I was thinking when I said for it to be quantity over quality the quantity has to get to the point where it becomes quality and those three would drastically change our major league squad.

TODAY: The Mets are “resistant” on including Rosario in a deal, per Jon Heyman of Fancred (via Twitter). It seems the Marlins have at least some level of interest, unsurprisingly, in Nimmo, Conforto, and Rosario. All things considered, it does not appear at present as if the sides have settled upon a clear potential deal structure.

Keep pushing them. Their GM is arguably reckless right now. This is the chance to make them overpay. Truthfully Realmuto is the kind of player who could make the difference on whether or not this win now tactic actually works for them.

1 minute ago, MiguelDontrelle said:

You spelled tebow wrong

Watch Mike Hill demand him as a part of the package.

• Sad 1