Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto traded to Phillies

5 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Consider the source but there’s this 

My favorites are Houston, LA and Colorado. Great prospects there.

6 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

Consider the source but there’s this 

Seems accurate based on everything heard so far. 

Damn JT and his agent would probably be pissed if they went to SD. 

45 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Seems accurate based on everything heard so far. 

Damn JT and his agent would probably be pissed if they went to SD. 

I think SD is aiming for 2020 to be competitive. So yea. 

1 hour ago, Jokersgoon said:

San Diego has a sneaky good farm system. 

They can give plenty and not have it hurt them much. 

there is nothing sneaky about their farm system.  They have the best farm system in baseball. they have 10 guys in the top 100 on mlb's list and 11 and 12 on that list used to be top 100.

From all the teams interested, these are my favorite two potential packages that I think are realistic I would like for J.T. 

1. New York..... Mets

Mets get:

J.T. Realmuto 

Marlins get:

SS Amed Rosario

1B Peter Alonso

If the Marlins did this trade, they would be filling two huge needs. A speedy SS in Rosario and a Power 1B in Alonso. Mets get to keep Nimmo and Conforto. If Marlins can also get one of them, that would be a bonus.

2. Los Angeles...... Dodgers

Dodgers get:

J.T. Realmuto

Marlins get: 

P Dustin May

OF Yasiel Puig

A lot of people may not like Puig, but in this deal, Marlins get a 20 Y/O young pitcher that could potentially be a future Ace. I think with Puig, Marlins should try and extend him if they trade for him. I honestly think Puig would take the Little Havana discount to play in Miami. If LeBron James, the best basketball player on the planet, can take a discount to play in Miami, why can’t Puig? Puig would have a chance to be the future face of the franchise. I think he would love to come to Miami. Mattingly will probably only be here one more year, so I’m not factoring in Puig and Mattingly’s relationship too much. I think Puig could take a deal similar to Dee Gordon. 5 years, $50 million. I think that is totally realistic. Overall, these are the two trades I’d like to see the most. Atlanta, Houston, and San Diego would all be possible landing spots, but at this point, these are the two offers I’m considering if I’m the Marlins. 

A mets deal will never happen, marlins want a Great Pitching Prospect... they got none. Only teams with legit Prospects are Houston,LA,Colorado,SD,Atlanta....