Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto traded to Phillies

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

Mets get:

J.T. Realmuto 

Marlins get:

SS Amed Rosario

1B Peter Alonso

I don't think this is enough.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I don't think this is enough.

thats a good first 2 prospects in the deal but they would need to add a few more to that deal.  Getting rosario and alonso would be a great return though, just want a bigger deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

 Los Angeles...... Dodgers

Dodgers get:

J.T. Realmuto

Marlins get: 

P Dustin May

OF Yasiel Puig

Got to add at least 2 more players. Even tho Puig lives in Miami, nobody knows if he would stay with the Marlins so... it could end up being a 1 for 1 trade for the best Catcher out there in the whole league.... nah not gonna happen. Add Lux and Verdugo/Ruiz/Santana/Alvarez and i think it gets done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, fish20 said:

thats a good first 2 prospects in the deal but they would need to add a few more to that deal.  Getting rosario and alonso would be a great return though, just want a bigger deal.

Houston,LA,Colorado,SD could all offer a lot more than the mets. Personally I dont want anything from them, I think there are better trades out there. From Houston I would like Tucker/Alvarez, Cionel Perez, Martin,Bukauskas... greedy I know lol but ownership HAS to make this trade count. This will be the one that marks the Jeter era...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Houston,LA,Colorado,SD could all offer a lot more than the mets. Personally I dont want anything from them, I think there are better trades out there. From Houston I would like Tucker/Alvarez, Cionel Perez, Martin,Bukauskas... greedy I know lol but ownership HAS to make this trade count. This will be the one that marks the Jeter era...

Ya the more i look at the mets and their negotiations the more i say just tell them to fuck off and good luck trading prospects for aging veterans with huge contracts.  They have like 1 possible package of guys that id be willing to accept and thats Conforto/Nimmo, Rosario, and Alonso.  And the only reason i would do that would be to immediately flip the OF they get for more prospects.  I would never do a deal with the mets unless i got BOTH Conforto/Nimmo AND Rosario.  From all accounts they are only willing to give up 1 of conforto, nimmo, and rosario.  In that case, you laugh at their moves this offseason (and pretty much just every mets offseason) and say good luck going with this dumbass plan of trading prospects for veterans.  See you in a similar place in the standings in august.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, fish20 said:

you laugh at their moves this offseason (and pretty much just every mets offseason) and say good luck going with this dumbass plan of trading prospects for veterans.  See you in a similar place in the standings in august.

Didn't they just hired a whole new GM but still do something stupid that the same with the former GMs, so it's the "Culture of the Mutts" !?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

So really no Tucker…

Dont worry about it, someone's gonna OVERPAY! You'll see!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...