• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto updates and rumors

Mejia, Naylor, Paddack, Allen and Edwards. What y'all think, is it too much? lol

15 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Mejia, Naylor, Paddack, Allen and Edwards. What y'all think, is it too much? lol

It would be really interesting if we really take back Paddack and Naylor.

23 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

I kinda doubt the Marlins would want Naylor back, but the other 4 seem good (I thought we were gonna draft Edwards and would've liked the pick). Padres also have a Competitive Balance pick in Round B (74 overall) which can be traded.

Edited by MiguelDontrelle (see edit history)
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, MiguelDontrelle said:

I kinda doubt the Marlins would want Naylor back, but the other 4 seem good (I thought we were gonna draft Edwards and would've liked the pick). Padres also have a Competitive Balance pick in Round B (74 overall) which can be traded.

Why tho? Naylor is really good, Imo he could be our 1B for many years, it seems like he turned into a beast when Marlins traded him. I always rooted for him, unlike many of the fan base.

Edited by Ema2R (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

After checking the stats of Paddack,Castillo and Naylor, I really want to kill Loria and Hill.

It's not easy being a Marlins fan bro.... 🤷‍♂️ The deal that hurts the most for me out of those 3 is Naylor and Paddack... 💔 they gave them away for a 39 YEAR OLD FERNANDO RODNEY.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ema2R said:

It's not easy being a Marlins fan bro.... 🤷‍♂️ The deal that hurts the most for me out of those 3 is Naylor and Paddack... 💔 they gave them away for a 39 YEAR OLD FERNANDO RODNEY.... 

If Hill could take both back in the JT trade, I would tell everybody he's the best GM of the world !!!

19 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

If Hill could take both back in the JT trade, I would tell everybody he's the best GM of the world !!!

No kidding, i think everyone would! Lol sadly I dont think they will give them back...

• Sad 1