• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto updates and rumors

57 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Weeks ago they said they were already ok with moving Tucker, no reason they wouldn't do so now. Maybe the Brantley signing is what made the Astros more willing to trade Tucker and they came calling because of that.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

It's funny that we only seem to want outfielders.

I don't mind it here though, got to ask for the best prospect regardless of position. They won't trade Whitley so Tucker is the one it has to be. I'd love to get him, we don't have any elite outfielders after all.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

It's funny that we only seem to want outfielders.

Hope they all turn out awesome and then we can eventually trade one for our future needs.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I don't mind it here though, got to ask for the best prospect regardless of position. They won't trade Whitley so Tucker is the one it has to be. I'd love to get him, we don't have any elite outfielders after all.

Oh I know, you take the top talent available, and if they do all work out, you trade from that surplus for areas of need.   Just funny that everyone they seem to be targeting are outfielders.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Jokersgoon said:

Wondering why Astros are so quick to trade tucker thoo

I wouldn't say they are quick, the Marlins have been trying to get him for some time now and Houston has been reluctant. It'd be more of a case of them finally giving in if they do.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

There has to be a resolution on this soon. All the serious teams involved have likely already presented the basis of their offers, Marlins now need to pick the best one and start moving forward.

Edited by SilverBullet (see edit history)
  • Confused 1