• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto updates and rumors

12 minutes ago, fish53 said:

I do not see what the Mets have to match anything that matches a minimum of Acuna or Soto/Robles. 

Right this is what sucks. We demand all these top guys yet might not get any better than just the Mets top guys.

7 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Right this is what sucks. We demand all these top guys yet might not get any better than just the Mets top guys.

Lets hope Mike Hill is smarter than that.

To be fair, it’s delusional to think we’re getting an Acuña or Soto type prospect for Realmuto. It’s why I always wanted to keep him.

This team would be stupid to reluctant to spend big money on JT and prefer to trade him for top prospects of other teams, I believe they would be willing to give him the really big money after they knowing it's impossible to acquire top prospects from him.

Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

This team would be stupid to reluctant to spend big money on JT and prefer to trade him for top prospects of other teams, I believe they would be willing to give him the really big money after they knowing it's impossible to acquire top prospects from him.

You keep missing the point here. Realmuto doesn't wanna be here. The money that it would take to convince him to sign here would be a tremendous waste of money that would screw us over down the line. So since everything I just said is true it is absolutely best that we trade him for a massive haul including top prospects. Nobody here would rather have the prospects than to just keep Realmuto longterm. But he doesnt wanna be here so prospects is the way to go.

9 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Yea this is my thing... screw JT, I'm down to trade him... I'm just worried that this is a sign of how this team will do business down the line. Will they really spend when the time is right?

My belief to Jeter was a little off now.

Give me Giminez or Rosario, Alonso, and then maybe mcneil for JT and Conley or Straily.  That actually seems like a really solid deal for us and fills a bunch of long term needs

4 minutes ago, fish20 said:

Give me Giminez or Rosario, Alonso, and then maybe mcneil for JT and Conley or Straily.  That actually seems like a really solid deal for us and fills a bunch of long term needs

Yuck.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fish20 said:

This post must be looked back upon in 5 or 6 years.