• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Erick

Realmuto updates and rumors

JT is their last high value trade chip and they MUST hit it out of the park since they pretty much struck out on the trades that sent TWO MVP's packing. Just sayin'.

4 minutes ago, gone fishin said:

JT is their last high value trade chip and they MUST hit it out of the park since they pretty much struck out on the trades that sent TWO MVP's packing. Just sayin'.

They didn’t strike out on Stanton. He was traded for financial relief reasons and they accomplished that. People still don’t get that a year later. 

As for Yelich it’s far too soon to write off that return. Give it a few years and then decide. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

They didn’t strike out on Stanton. He was traded for financial relief reasons and they accomplished that. People still don’t get that a year later. 

As for Yelich it’s far too soon to write off that return. Give it a few years and then decide. 

Man it gets tiring repeating yourself and someone not listening.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I get the financials on Stanton; doesn't mean I have to like the deal. Still don't. On Yelich, it's generally understood they didn't get any of the Brewers top blue chips. Hey, if you liked the deal so be it. Me, I'll take quality over quantity everytime.

1 minute ago, gone fishin said:

I get the financials on Stanton; doesn't mean I have to like the deal. Still don't. On Yelich, it's generally understood they didn't get any of the Brewers top blue chips. Hey, if you liked the deal so be it. Me, I'll take quality over quantity everytime.

Stanton deal, what did you want? Top end prospects? You aren't getting those when they are taking on nearly 300 mil.

Yelich deal, right now it looks bad. Never said I liked it. Deals where you get prospects have to be given a few years. Blue chips aren't guarantees either, see Maybin and Miller for Miggy.

37 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Conforto “only” has three years of control left so it hurts his value a little. I don’t see why the marlins would want him for JT. The extra year of control isn’t much.

They can (and sounds like they would) flip him for other pieces.