SilverBullet

Marlins officially sign Mesa brothers

1 hour ago, Silver Silver Bullet Mesa said:

A bunch of single Cuban women in Miami are already putting on their makeup and high heels.

Walking down Felo Ramirez Drive like Wounded Flamingos in heels one size too big or two sizes too small.

19 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

VV wears the No.32 jersey,does it means no more Dietrich in this team ?

I had to check out before this thing ended so maybe It was discussed and I missed it but I dont think VV is MLB ready just yet which means DDs number is safe 

2 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

I had to check out before this thing ended so maybe It was discussed and I missed it but I dont think VV is MLB ready just yet which means DDs number is safe 

Also number shenanigans is very college football. 

49 minutes ago, THRILLHO said:

I think Victor Victor starts the season in the big leagues. They did it with Brinson, and there’s more hype with this move. He’d have to be terrible in Spring Training to not make the team.

So how do these contracts work? Are they more of a signing bonus and he is still subject to the 6 years of control? Is his $5.5 million averaged out over the years?

Never really understood how that worked.

5 minutes ago, CYmarlins said:

So how do these contracts work? Are they more of a signing bonus and he is still subject to the 6 years of control? Is his $5.5 million averaged out over the years?

Never really understood how that worked.

Yes correct.

• Like 1

These signings show the front office is dead serious. International free agents are the most favorable risk/reward odds as have been proven for a few years now. For the front office to see this and not dick around is really cool to witness. These guys were also Cuban so they didn’t go past 6.6 million for the pissing contest against Baltimore. Everything was executed perfectly.  They even got the homer statue out of centerfield. LOL it was probably the deciding factor in the deal. I can just imagine a comedy skit w the Mesa brothers and a translator about the sculpture being part of the “handshake” deal  lol