Sign in to follow this  
Italian Marlins Fan

New Marlins Podcast ?

Honestly, if you really wanna generate some buzz I would start around the Winter meetings. You would definitely have a lot to talk about there.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CYmarlins said:

Honestly, if you really wanna generate some buzz I would start around the Winter meetings. You would definitely have a lot to talk about there.

I wish we could start earlier, but I like that we are starting in January because we are going to have so much material. Especially if Realmuto is traded by then. Haha

• Like 1

True, regardless you can always rehash the topics and go more in depth on any transactions that occurred.

18 hours ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

I wish we could start earlier, but I like that we are starting in January because we are going to have so much material. Especially if Realmuto is traded by then. Haha

By then, you will probably have missed a lot of moves.

6 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

By then, you will probably have missed a lot of moves.

Catch Our Moves was a good slogan.

Hey guys, tonight my partner and I did an introduction podcast for “The Marlins Catch”. Here is the link to the Podcast. You can also look up “Bucco Booth” on Apple Podcast and search for the “Marlins Catch” episode from tonight. We want all of you to listen and give us as much feedback as possible. ?

On 10/30/2018 at 5:13 PM, Italian Marlins Fan said:

Downloaded for a listen in the car today.  Just a thought, don’t marry yourself to a set schedule.  Record when there are things to talk about.  That could be two times in a week or two times in a month.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THRILLHO said:

Downloaded for a listen in the car today.  Just a thought, don’t marry yourself to a set schedule.  Record when there are things to talk about.  That could be two times in a week or two times in a month.  

Unfortunately, we can’t really negotiate on the schedule, it will be once a week regardless. However, the length of the podcast can be anywhere between 30 and 120 minutes, which is good because some weeks, there will be more to talk about. I hear what you’re saying though, it’s not a bad suggestion. Once the season starts, it will be cool that we’re on every Monday because Monday is like the start of every baseball week. We could recap the previous week, look ahead to the following week, say who the player of the past week was, etc. 

10 hours ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

Hey guys, tonight my partner and I did an introduction podcast for “The Marlins Catch”. Here is the link to the Podcast. You can also look up “Bucco Booth” on Apple Podcast and search for the “Marlins Catch” episode from tonight. We want all of you to listen and give us as much feedback as possible. ?

What link?