Sign in to follow this  
Italian Marlins Fan

New Marlins Podcast ?

I enjoyed listening to it, though there were times where I had a hard time hearing it (to be fair, my coworkers can be obnoxiously loud, and for some reason, the computer I'm using doesn't have the loudest sound out of the monitor), but it seems like it'd be something I'd tune in for.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I enjoyed listening to it, though there were times where I had a hard time hearing it (to be fair, my coworkers can be obnoxiously loud, and for some reason, the computer I'm using doesn't have the loudest sound out of the monitor), but it seems like it'd be something I'd tune in for.

I appreciate the feedback. I thought for the most part sound was pretty good, but somebody said I should use a landline phone over a cell phone for better sound quality. I don’t really have a landline, so hopefully that won’t be too much of an issue. I’d suggest listening to it on your phone with headphones if you can. 

7 minutes ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

I appreciate the feedback. I thought for the most part sound was pretty good, but somebody said I should use a landline phone over a cell phone for better sound quality. I don’t really have a landline, so hopefully that won’t be too much of an issue. I’d suggest listening to it on your phone with headphones if you can. 

I am using headphones, but for some reason, this computer really lowers the volume with headphones and I haven't been able to figure it out (plugging it into the tower is much louder, but it's below my desk and I'd have to awkwardly bend over with headphones for that)  I'm sure the sound isn't too bad in a normal situation.....I'll have to listen to a few minutes of it later on a different device.

It also seemed like there was a delay and/or you didn't know who questions were addressed to, and then you'd both start talking haha, but I'm sure it'll get better with time.  It's easy for me to sit here and say these things, though, as I'm not the one talking.

Is it going to be just you (I'm assuming you're Nick) and the Mitch, without that other original guy that was asking you two questions?   Or will it be all three of you?

It'll just be nice to hear some sort of program that talks about the Marlins in any capacity.  I'd listen to something like MLB Network more (I used to daily), but they rarely talk anything Marlins, unless we traded someone.

35 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I am using headphones, but for some reason, this computer really lowers the volume with headphones and I haven't been able to figure it out (plugging it into the tower is much louder, but it's below my desk and I'd have to awkwardly bend over with headphones for that)  I'm sure the sound isn't too bad in a normal situation.....I'll have to listen to a few minutes of it later on a different device.

It also seemed like there was a delay and/or you didn't know who questions were addressed to, and then you'd both start talking haha, but I'm sure it'll get better with time.  It's easy for me to sit here and say these things, though, as I'm not the one talking.

Is it going to be just you (I'm assuming you're Nick) and the Mitch, without that other original guy that was asking you two questions?   Or will it be all three of you?

It'll just be nice to hear some sort of program that talks about the Marlins in any capacity.  I'd listen to something like MLB Network more (I used to daily), but they rarely talk anything Marlins, unless we traded someone.

When the podcast starts, it will only be two of us. The third guy, Benson, is the Chief Executive Producer and also does his own Pirates Podcast “Bucco Booth”. Tbh, I’m glad Benson won’t be talking on the podcast. It’s hard to do a podcast with three people talking. Much better with two. 

Hey guys the podcast will be up shortly! It is the first one, my cohost and I have things to improve upon, but it was very exciting for us! We promoted a lot on IG I apologize for not promoting well on here.