• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
Italian Marlins Fan

New Marlins Podcast 🔥

Hello Everyone,

I will be starting a new Marlins Podcast that will debut every Monday, beginning January 7th, 2019. As a member of Marlins Baseball, I want to involve everyone in this website as much as possible by getting feedback from you, so you guys will be willing to tune in! Each podcast will be between 30 minutes and 120 minutes long. I will have more details about the podcast as soon as possible. These are the topics I have so far that I would like to talk about on the first podcast. Feel free to chime in with your ideas 💡 

2017 in Review

Attendance

Marlins Fired Coaches 

Marlins Sign Mesa Brothers

Derek Jeter (Good & Bad)

Marlins Minor League Affiliates

Don Mattingly

Home Run Sculpture 

Other Topics

Marlins New Logo

Changes to Marlins Park (Comunidad 305)

Naming Rights

TV Deal

Trades

Free Agent Signings

Players who were cut

2019 MLB Draft

2019 Top Marlins Prospects

Feel free to leave your opinion as to what we should talk about. I love marlinsbaseball.com and want to include everyone’s opinions as much as I can. This is the new logo of our podcast below. As I said before, I will post more details as they become available to me. Thanks! And Go Marlins! 

8ED2C31F-B5CF-4CFA-B4EE-A120D321D934.jpeg

• Like 4

Sounds like a neat ideal.  Don't try to cover everything in one go, otherwise you won't have anything to talk about next time, and you won't be able to cover everything in detail (obviously some subjects require more time than others).

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Sounds like a neat ideal.  Don't try to cover everything in one go, otherwise you won't have anything to talk about next time, and you won't be able to cover everything in detail (obviously some subjects require more time than others).

Of course.