• Register for full access

Registration is quick, free and easy. Once you are registered, this box will disappear and you'll have a full selection of options available to you. Sign up today and join the fun!

Sign in to follow this  
rmc523

Marlins Park Renovation Updates

5 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

So its the Diamond Club again?

I think it's just so people can reference what area they're talking about - it's the "reimagined Dex Diamond Club".

7 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I did

I haven't clicked through to see what the dates are, but I may go - I'm more interested in the ballpark improvement aspects of it than anything.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

I haven't clicked through to see what the dates are, but I may go - I'm more interested in the ballpark improvement aspects of it than anything.

As cool as being there sounds I never go to these things just because they're all ultimately a sales pitch and I know I'm not buying season tickets yet. I also like to avoid the awkwardness of having to repeatedly tell them no since they obviously keep packing at you. 

2 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

As cool as being there sounds I never go to these things just because they're all ultimately a sales pitch and I know I'm not buying season tickets yet. I also like to avoid the awkwardness of having to repeatedly tell them no since they obviously keep packing at you. 

Oh I know it's just a sales pitch.

I remember in 2011, they had some where you could go into the stadium before it was finished (with hard hats), and that was pretty relaxed - you could walk around without anyone hounding you, and you just tore a tag off of the seats you wanted (or if you didn't want them, you don't take one).  But it sounds like this is more structured than that.

Is that the new wall paint job behind Hill or has that blue always been there? I can’t recall.

0D1FBB70-EC0A-4E93-8534-B7C200D5F42C.png

7 hours ago, B1az3 said:

Is that the new wall paint job behind Hill or has that blue always been there? I can’t recall.

Looks new to me. Good catch. 

Edit: Just watched that interview and damn Hill seems to get better and better at those answers where he doesn't really answer anything. I don't care what anybody says, that isn't natural, that takes practice lol. I wonder if he does that to his wife at home. 

Edited by SilverBullet (see edit history)

10 hours ago, B1az3 said:

So, he's obviously on the home dugout side, but this was the best view I could find of the same wall, though on the 1st base line.  Does look like a new, darker blue.

image.png.799d5d714fd57f0256567c6c815a7e17.png

Also, you can barely make out the Marlins logo on the info box there

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Also, you can barely make out the Marlins logo on the info box there

So true...

Edited by Ema2R (see edit history)

I'm loving the new logos more each time i see them but they absolutely need an alternate "logo on dark" version for small applications like this one. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I'm loving the new logos more each time i see them but they absolutely need an alternate "logo on dark" version for small applications like this one. 

The white one, my profile pic.